Choppies Zambia, a division of The Choppies Enterprises Ltd, is recruiting for Store Managers in Lusaka & Copperbelt province.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS;
- Providing “hands on” assistance to management to ensure profitability and growth in their businesses.
- Coordinating action plans to improve the performance of underperforming stores.
- Being the link between the Distribution Centre and the retailers business.
- Ensuring that the retailer and his customers are getting excellent customer service.
- Providing leadership and business strategy to Store Managers.
- Maintaining expected Choppies standards at Retail.
- Efficient management of Store Managers thus ensuring delivery of Choppies Zambia and Retail Functional targets.
- Grade 12
- Business Management Degree / Diploma or Equivalent
- 5 years retail management experience at Store Management / Retail Operations
- Manager with a high level of retail business knowledge.
- Understanding of retail management accounting and administrative principles.
- Sound Financial and Numeracy skills.
- High level of knowledge of computerized retail management systems.
- Be well acquainted with retail operations including perishables, fruit & veg, butchery and bakery departments.
- Goal directed, Innovative, enthusiastic and objective driven individual.
Choppies Zambia is an equal opportunity employer. All positions are advertised in with the company’s Employment Equity Policy.
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications should apply enclosing their detailed curriculum vitae and certified photocopies of certificates to the undersigned not later than Sunday, 14th July 2019.