Millar Cameron is an international recruitment consultancy specialising in working with FMCG organisations in emerging markets.
We are currently representing a growing FMCG company who are recruiting for a Security Manager for their expanding operations in Zambia. The successful candidate will play a vital role in asset protection and profit loss prevention and be key to the sustained growth of the company.
The Security Manager will have the following responsibilities:
• Managing loss prevention of assets and products
• Planning and execution of all security related projects
• Implementing and overseeing management systems, ensuring all aspects of security are kept to high standards
• Regularly review existing CCTV surveillance, shift rotas and procedures
• Line managing the on-site security team, providing regular training
The successful candidate for the Security Manager will have the following skills and experience:
• 5+ years in a security management role in a recognised organisation
• Experience working within FMCG or similar sectors
• Degree educated (or relevant professional qualifications)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
This is an opportunity to work for a fast-growing company who promote from within and offer excellent development opportunities. To be considered for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
ZambianMe.com is the leading website for jobs and skills in Zambia. Thousands of job seekers and recruiters use this website daily. Please subscribe and post your skills for free!!