Requisition Number: 503019
Contract Type: On-going
Location: Kalumbila (140km west of Solwezi)
First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do.
In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents.
With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
- Maintenance and upgrades of installed systems
- Installation of new / additional systems
- Management and training of maintenance team
- Product source and costings
- Liaise with various areas of Sentinel mine business to agree and set security equipment requirements
- Management of IP network infrastructure
- Grade 12
- Industry qualifications (Milestone and Gallagher)
- Infrastructure- Fibre splicing etc
- IP Network qualification
Skills & Experience:
- In depth HikVision experience
- Kentec fire systems
- Cable- Fibre and Copper
- Network equipment- Antaira preferable
- IP network configuration and design
- Team player
- Can do attitude
- Willingness and ability to train juniors and motivate teams
Apply through the link below.
ZambianMe.com is the leading website for jobs and skills in Zambia. Thousands of job seekers and recruiters use this website daily. Please subscribe and post your skills for free!!