The Sales Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth in of the fastest growing, innovative and impactful industry ever. The role calls for a rare combination of Solar, Telecom and Financial technologies while impacting millions of lives. You will work in teams, with Rural and International backgrounds and together you will build, run and grow Wide’s business in Zambia. Be prepared for a fun, high pace and challenging environment.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Managing field teams including sales agents
- Meeting sales targets
- Managing Sales budget
- Executing company sales strategy
- For the first year, spending 50% of time in the field
- Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer
Qualifications and Skills that we look for…
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in sales, distribution, logistics
- Good knowledge of Zambian market, especially Rural Zambia
- Experience in either Micro-finance, Telecoms, Fintech, FMCG or all
- Proven track record in working with targets and elaborating detailed strategies
- Leadership, coaching and ability to manage and motivate people
- Ability to manage field sales teams towards aggressive targets
- Strong communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong attention to detail and a self-starter attitude.
- Able to work with a variety of stakeholders in multi cultural environment.
- Fluency in English and one or more local languages ( Bemba,Nyanja, etc… )
Do you feel you have what it takes to take on this challenge?
How To Apply:
We want to hear more about you, please send your CV on email@example.com and a 100-word email on what makes you a good candidate for this position.