CSR Network Zambia (CSRNZ) is an independent, non-profit, support organisation founded in 2019 under the Companies Act (Laws of Zambia) as a company limited by guarantee, to promote social responsibility of governments, corporations, organizations and individuals in Zambia through capacity building, advocacy, networking, research and technical support for a just and equitable society. It also aims to promote, encourage and recognize responsible business practices through training, research, advisory services, and celebrating CSR successes through an Annual Gala Awards.
Working closely with the Executive Director, the Resource Mobilisation/Partnership Building Manager will be responsible for the overall coordination of the planning, development, and management of the resource mobilisation strategy and activities ensuring effective engagement of stakeholders in raising of resources for the organisation.
- Translate CSRNZ’s resource mobilisation strategy and plans into action.
- To take the lead in identifying funding opportunities, listing them and sharing the information with the Executive Director.
- Prescribe, lead and conduct market research and marketing initiatives to assess donor priorities and identify opportunities for resource mobilisation.
- Establish systems for identification and response to calls with templates to manage the activities of resource mobilisation.
- Coordinate the development and writing of highly competitive resource mobilisation proposals.
- Develop and ensure quality standards for proposals and concept notes and ensure achievement.
- Develop and maintain database of donors, project concept notes and project proposals.
- Develop and maintain an effective project tracking system and ensure all donor funding requirements are met in any fundraising document.
- Producing contents for communication materials in support of fundraising such as brochures, appeals, newsletters, Organisational capability statement and annual reports and their reviews
Sensitising and training CSRNZ staff on fundraising skills and strategy execution.
- Develope and coordinate online/web-based fundraising initiatives.
- Managing resource mobilisation functions and activities and supporting the Project Manager in managing donor relationships.
- Production of fundraising status reports.
- Degree or higher in International Development /Communications/ Marketing/ Economics/International Relations/Social Sciences.
- Relevant experience with an NGO in a senior programme funding position(s) involving proposal development and donor liaison.
- Resource mobilisation experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Understanding of development sector and best practices in international donor relations
Excellent writing, reasoning and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, networking and communication skills.
- Ability to engage with multilateral, bilateral, corporate and development partners.
- Ability to lead dialogue with partners, identify and analyse trends, opportunities, and challenges
Initiative taker, self-motivated and a commitment to continuously produce results focusing on impact and results.
- Demonstrated capacity to establish and maintain excellent relationships with key partners.
- Demonstrated knowledge of grants management, monitoring, assessments, and reviews.
- Excellent understanding of resource mobilisation strategies, cycles, and activities.
- Excellent leadership, coordination, and relationship building.
- Computer literacy and ability to effectively use a variety of software particularly Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 30th June 2019.