Ongoing Risk Management Analyst – IRC172360
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Credit
Ends 10 Jul 2019
Producing and analyzing Credit data and providing strategic information and reports to ORM unit.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Degree in Banking and Finance or Business Administration or Accounting or equivalent professional qualification – ACCA, CIMA.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : Credit Management experience of between 2 to 5 years, including in depth knowledge of the bank’s financial products is essential.
- Previous credit experience and added advantage of having worked in a similar role.
- Utilizes relevant economic, financial and industry data to assess business performance and make recommendations to ensure continued growth, viability and competitive advantage within sensible risk parameters.
- Returns and reports completed and submitted before due date (PSI, Collector activity report, Dash board, Legal report, Valuation and Insurance Report, LRC etc).
- Identify and escalate potential risk accounts which may lead to increased provisions.
- Early identification of accounts with high potential to drop into CAT 3 through daily analysis of arrears and excess reports.
- Monitoring daily collections against budget.
- Set reminders for all scheduled meetings as advised by the ORM team.