Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual with a passion for customer service in the following role:
Motor Bike Rider (Solwezi x 1)
At Yalelo, we work in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and proactive initiative is critical to the success of the business. The primary purpose of this role is to enhance the overall achievement of YALELO goals by driving vehicles to transport staff and materials according to official instructions.
The Right-Fit candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Capability of making timely, rational decisions
- Honest and have integrity
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Safety awareness
- Performance driven
- Team player
- Zambian Highway Code
- First Aid
- Drivers’ License (Class A for Motorcycles)
- Certificate in Mechanics is an added advantage
- Medically fit for the role
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
If you’re the one, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!! To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Motor Bike Rider Solwezi
Be sure to clearly state which Position you are applying for and mention www.zambianme.com as your source of this advert
PLEASE NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process.