A registered and established non-bank financial institution invites applications for the position of Manager – Finance. This is a role for an upwardly mobile individual who has the basic experience and seeks a challenge to take them to the next level in their career.
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports such as budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
- Ensuring high levels of effective financial control
- Ensuring high levels of adherence to accounting standards and best practices in financial reporting
- Strong communication skills and IT affluence
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Hands-on management style
- Ability to coordinate activities and resources – including performance management
- Relevant undergraduate degree
- Full ACCA/CA qualification and ZICA membership
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at supervisory/managerial level
The Company offers a competitive salary and medical benefits
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and if you meet the requirements of the position please send your application letter with your CV to the Company Secretary via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for receiving applications is July 12, 2019.