A leading company in the Poultry Industry is looking for a Management Accountant. This is an exciting opportunity to join our organizations expanding and fully integrated poultry process.
Job Summary: Ensure accurate, timely recording and reconciliation of all financial transactions of the company as a basis of production of reliable financial information. As well as provide reliable, accurate & timely accounting information to management and maintain strict internal controls on stocks.
Key Job Areas:
- Production of monthly trial balance/general ledger.
- Reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Attending to routine tax matters.
- Year end accounts and field audits.
- Supplier payments.
- Budgets & budgetary control
- Management accounts, costing & board reports
- Internal controls
- Stock control
Minimum Professional Requirements:
- Full ACCA or equivalent
- At least 3 years transferable experience
Essential Skills for Success:
- Highly Customer Centric
- High Attention to Detail and Organisational Skills
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Achieves results.
To apply please email your Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30/05/2019.
We look forward to hearing from you.