Kwacha Pension Trust Fund (KPTF) is a single employer defined benefit pension fund. The Fund requires an intern within the Operations Department to assist with records management on a three-month internship. The ideal candidates should be self-driven, energetic, adaptable and have a strong academic background.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Records management of all records in the strong-room;
- Maintaining the records inventory for all active, semi active and inactive records;
- Update and maintain the records inventory in the strong-room;
- Automate hard copy pension related documents; and
- Other tasks relating to the Operations Department as assigned.
- Bachelor of Arts in Library and Information Science (B.A LIS)
Skills and attributes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and database management;
- Cataloging and Classification;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; and
- Able to operate with minimum supervision.
Only candidates that meet the above criteria need apply. Suitable candidates should send a one page cover letter and one page CV to the following address by Wednesday 10th July 2019:
Kwacha Pension Trust Fund
Corner of Kakola and Libala Road