GOLDMAN INSURANCE LIMITED
HUMAN RESOURCES OFFICER
Goldman Insurance, one of the leading general insurance providers in the country is looking for a person to join our team in order to contribute to the company's quest for excellence and fill the position of Human Resources Officer based at head office.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Human Resources Officer will be responsible for formulating, advising and managing the human resources policies, strategies and procedures of the company.
• To develop and deliver an integrated HR business strategy for effective employee performance
• To provide a service in the area of resourcing performance management, training and development
• To develop reward and remuneration policies, processes and procedures which attract, motivate and retain suitably qualified employees
• To lead and advise management on matters of industrial and labour relations as well as broader employee issues in line with the current labour laws
• To advise line managers on matters of discipline and general employee welfare
University degree in social science or relevant qualification in Human Resource Management Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management Three years post qualifying experience at supervisory level
SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Leadership and management skills
• Demonstrated focus on achieving results
• Team player and self starter
• Integrity in dealing with people
The position is on fixed term contract with negotiable package for the right candidate. The successful candidate should provide own accommodation in Lusaka.
Interested and enthusiastic individuals who meet the above criteria should apply enclosing copies of their certificates, up to date CV and three work referees and day time contact phone to the address below not later than March 16th 2018
The Finance and Administration Manager
Goldman Insurance Limited
2nd Floor - National Savings and Credit Bank Building
Cairo Road, Northend
Private Bag W395
ZambianMe.com is the leading website for jobs and skills in Zambia. Thousands of job seekers and recruiters use this website daily. Please subscribe and post your skills for free!!