The E-banking Operations Officer will primarily be responsible for processing of transactions received from branches and other departments internal / external. Ensure that transactions are processed within agreed timelines and minimum errors. The E-banking Operations Officer will also reconciliation of GL accounts Visa/ZRA, Processing Visa Card application forms and distribution to branches.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Increase collection on chargeable transactions to ensure there no income leakages.
- Visa Card Application Processing – Ensure Visa Cards applied by customers and ready for issuance are distributed to branches in a timely manner.
- Ensure that Visa refund claims investigated using Bank systems are submitted to group support for further investigation and resolution.
- Timely escalation of complex issues to E-banking Manager and COO (within 24 hours)
- Ensure that responses to customer complaints presented by branches related to Visa Cards, Internet banking and ZRA E-tax are done the same day complaints are received.
- Giving Internet, E-Tax and Visa card operations support to all the business units of the bank by adhering to SLAs.
- Co-operate with fellow workers and supervisors in promoting an environment which encourages open communication and harmony.
- Maintain and submit accurate ZRA E-Tax and VISA GL account reconciliation’s reports to E-Banking Manager and Reconciliations Unit for review on a daily basis.
- Proper maintenance of Visa, internet banking and ZRA E-tax registers and filling of said documents in proper order to provide for Audit Trail.
- Respond timely and adequately to monthly statutory Reports.
Skills and Attributes
- Tact and sensitive
- High integrity and reliability
- Should be a good team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good Interpersonal relationships skills.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Banking & Financial Services or Business / Accounting/Finance Field
- IT Qualification or Knowledge is an added advantage
- Must have a minimum of at least 4-5 years’ experience in VISA OPERATIONS in well-established commercial bank.
- Must also have at least 1-2 years’ experience with E-Transactions (E-Payments i.e ZRA & NAPSA).