WHO ARE WE?
We don’t easily fit in a box, but if you’re “trying” to categorize the Digital Chefs we could be described as a digital marketing + communications agency specializing in creative social engagement.
Digital Media Specialist job description
We are looking for a qualified Digital Media Specialist intern to join our team. As a Digital Media Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our clients digital marketing efforts.
Digital Media Specialist duties and responsibilities:
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification
- Write, develop, and strategize online content production and scheduling
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain client social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Create and implement social media marketing plan and editorial calendar
- Track and analyze analytics reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to positively affect future outcomes
- Knowledge and interest in online marketing and social media is required
Core Competency Requirements:
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production.
- Able to deliver effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Able to manage social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Digital marketing strategy development
- Content development skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on client’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Creative thinker – You should be a little above average in your thinking that is, boring really isn’t our style( Ps we DO NOT CREATE VANILLA FLAVORED ADVERTISING)
- Open to learning – We assume your already well educated on what you do but be open to learning new things digital is dynamic.
- Know how to have fun – Don’t be a downer!
- Proficiency with the Adobe creative suite and web development is a plus
Email your CV, Cover Letter, Portfolio(if any include campaigns, pages managed etc) to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Im a Digital Marketing Chef.
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.