Consumer and SME Ongoing Risk Management Administrator – IRC172352
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Credit
Ends 10 Jul 2019
Responsible for Management of the daily excess reports, External Debt Collectors (EDCs), Insurance claims, legal matters, Portfolio reports. Maintaining, diarizing and arranging the records of ORM for risk management and coordinate with the team and management according to the needs of ORM as guided by the policies.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Degree in Banking and Finance or Business Administration or Accounting or Degree in a relevant field
- Minimum years of relevant experience : Credit Management experience of between 2 to 5 years, including in depth knowledge of the bank’s financial products is essential.
- Previous credit experience and added advantage of having worked in a similar role
- Experience in financial reporting and regulatory reporting
- Added advantage if have worked with HOGAN system and credit monitor before
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedures
- Manage daily excess reports through calling clients to normalize accounts, unpay all debits (DDACC, Cheques, loan debits) not provided for, issue notices to customers in excess.
- Manage External Debt Collectors through assigning cases and monitor performance through monthly trackers and meetings.
- Insurance Claims for loss of employment, medical discharge and deceased clients should be submitted timely and pursue the insurance companies for payments within agreed timelines as per SLAs.
- Legal Matters – prepare and manage all instructions for legal matters.
- Ensure security, valuations and Insurance cover on risk CAT2 and CAT3 accounts is tracked, diarized, perfected, held and valid monthly.
- Prepare and monitors to ensure that status reports are diarized, actioned when next reporting date falls due and submission is made to South Africa Debt Restructure
- Committee where applicable (for exposures over ZAR 10m) on due dates as advised from time to time.
- Responsible for ensuring that all CAT2 and CAT3 accounts over K25,000 are under a valid status report.
- Monitors and ensures that the restructure schedule is updated by credit and ORM monthly when there is a new restructure and accounts that have been paying for over 6 months have been removed. This is every 5th of the month for submission to Finance and SA.
- Reconciliation of ORM suspense accounts
- Custodian of all policies related to ORM and ensure compliance by all team members
- Processing of payments received from clients who are in arrears through OPS to reduce the amount of arrears and losses in general.
- Deliver all ORM portfolio reports timely.
- The reports include Collector activity report daily, collections and recoveries pipelines, status reports when they fall due, Insurance tracker, EDC performance Report, arrear notices, Residual accounts tracker, write off tracker, Consolidated collections and recoveries monthly
- Responsible and accountable for achievement of Acceptable Audit ratings.
- Responsible for ensuring that filing is up to date (credit files, Insurance files, write off files, reconciliation files, debt collector files and policy document files).
- Handling all admin relating to all correspondence with customers and in house matters for filing and record purposes.
- Responsible for ensuring that the following reports are prepared and circulated:
- Collector activity report daily, collections and recoveries pipelines, status reports when they fall due, Insurance tracker, EDC performance Report, arrear notices,
- Residual accounts tracker, write off tracker, Consolidated collections and recoveries monthly.