Collections Analyst – IRC172358
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Credit
Ends 10 Jul 2019
To achieve quality and productivity targets by leveraging resources and support functions optimally.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum qualification : Degree in Banking and Finance or Business Administration or Accounting or Degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum years of relevant experience : Credit Management experience of between 2 to 5 years, including in depth knowledge of the bank’s financial products is essential.
- Previous credit experience and added advantage of having worked in a similar role.
- Experience in financial reporting and regulatory reporting.
- Previous experience working with HOGAN system and credit monitor will be an added advantage.
- Reduce the bad debts through monitoring of loan arrears by effective use of the OCS Queues & Credit Monitor tools through reduction in value of CAT 1 accounts and reduced flows of accounts to CAT 2 & CAT 3 under the Consumer & SME Portfolio
- Achieve monthly Team targets with specific focus on early arrears, non-performing loans and post write-off recoveries
- Call customers and follow up on outstanding loan arrears and excesses & persuade them to settle their indebtedness
- Ensure timely submission to the Credit Administrator, the relevant documents for Insurance claims on deceased and loss of employment account.
- Professionally negotiate re-payment with debtors by form of payment in full, settlements and / or payment arrangements
- Analyse credit data and highlight the risk and give feedback to the business to drive the correct lending strategy and be part of growing a quality book
To apply for this job please visit responsibilities%20Reduce%20the%20bad%20debts%20through%20monitoring%20of%20loan%20arrears%20by%20effective%20use%20of%20the%20OCS%20Queues%20&%20Credit%20Monitor%20tools%20through%20reduction%20in%20value%20of%20CAT%201%20accounts%20and%20reduced%20flows%20of%20accounts%20to%20CAT%202%20&%20CAT%203%20under%20the%20Consumer%20&%20SME%20Portfolio%20Achieve%20monthly%20Team%20targets%20with%20specific%20focus%20on%20early%20arrears,%20non-performing%20loans%20and%20post%20write-off%20recoveries%20Call%20customers%20and%20follow%20up%20on%20outstanding%20loan%20arrears%20and%20excesses%20&%20persuade%20them%20to%20settle%20their%20indebtedness%20Ensure%20timely%20submission%20to%20the%20Credit%20Administrator,%20the%20relevant%20documents%20for%20Insurance%20claims%20on%20deceased%20and%20loss%20of%20employment%20account.%20Professionally%20negotiate%20re-payment%20with%20debtors%20by%20form%20of%20payment%20in%20full,%20settlements%20and%20.