CA Global: Insurance has a leading client who is looking to appoint a Chief Operating Officer in a 3 – month, contractual role. The individual be based in Zambia & will be responsible for overseeing & managing the full Operations function of the company.
- Responsible for designing, improving and implementing the systems the company uses to produce or deliver its products or services.
- Monitors and resolves issues regarding various aspects of the company’s operations
- Assures the system-wide implementation of company policies and procedures and finds ways to improve them
- Plan and execute for the short, medium and long term horizons of key projects and strategic business deliverables/objectives.
- Reduces cost through optimization of people, processes and technologies
- Squarely meet and overcome operational challenges
- Provide strong people leadership for the management and employees
- Manage day to day operations through effective action oriented approach
- Ensure compliance to all statutory requirements
- Oversee budgeting and variance analysis.
- Ensure optimum account management and commercial support to business.
- Ensure adherence to standard policies and procedures of the business
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant Bachelors & Post-graduate qualification (MBA would be advantageous)
- Minimum 5-10 years post qualification commercial experience.
- 5-10 years’ experience in life insurance environment & Strong Operations Skills.
- Broad understanding of a business environment, with a particular emphasis on life / health insurance.
- Applied knowledge of integrated accounting and reporting systems.
- Africa / Zambia experience is a necessity
ZambianMe.com is the leading website for jobs and skills in Zambia. Thousands of job seekers and recruiters use this website daily. Please subscribe and post your skills for free!!