CVM Manager C – IRC169170
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Retail Banking
Ends 22 May 2019
Involvement in product development life cycle in order to understand how new products or new product features will impact both the end user and also the customer facing areas that directly support end users to improve customer experience and ensure customer retention.
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12 or relevant tertiary qualification.
- 2 – 3 years within a client service/support environment
- 2 – 3 years’ experience compiling training material, conducting training and assessments
- Experience working in a project driven/based environment
- Understand how to analyse business requirements for possible customer impact
- Understand how to analyse business requirements for impact on systems used to support customers, e.g. branch or call centre systems.
- Communication skills
- 2 years in sales and product development
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Banking & Finance, Economics,
- Actuarial Science, Engineering
- Insight and risk awareness
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal and networking skills
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics,
- Project Management
- Monitor liability products and ensure performance is in line with applicable tariffs
- Plan and implement a cycle of medium term improvements to drive pricing of services and products
- Assist with the process to prioritise product development and assessment initiatives and the alignment thereof to tactical business objectives
- Use the insights gained through integrated business reports to measure success and realign tactical strategy implementation objectives appropriately and timeously
- Plan for handling work outputs, pull together interdependent activities and specify priorities, standards and procedures to ensure tactical
- Implement corporate governance, compliance, integrity and ethics policies in multiple practice areas to identify and manage risk exposure
- Design campaign management and monitoring mechanisms
- Liaison with other internal stakeholders to collect and share information on customer’s experiences with the product.
- SME for the admin team and contact in terms of query resolution.
- Provide input into business requirements from a customer impact point of view to ensure a smooth customer experience when customers interact with the product /service.
- Involvement in product development life cycle in order to understand how new products or new product features will impact both the end user and also the customer facing areas that directly support end users.
- Involvement with customer facing areas to understand what customers are struggling with so as to feedback to the business for possible product/system enhancements.
- Conduct training to internal customer facing areas, e.g. contact centre, branch, etc.
and to other business units, e.g. Premier banking, Wealth, VBS.
- Analyse business requirements specifications for impact on customers and customer facing areas.
- Compile and evaluate assessments based on training conducted.
- Documentation of training material, product guides, frequently asked questions, how do I documents, for new products or product enhancements.
- Maintenance of expert knowledge on product or service being offered by the business unit.