The Branch Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations, sales, marketing and compliance of the Branch, as well as the management and development of Branch staff.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
- Manage the day to day operational functions of the Branch; including but not limited to Vault and ATM balancing
- Work closing with the area Relationship Manager in formulating and implementing marketing strategies to attain deposit growth and profitability targets of the year.
- Manage all Branch customer transactions as well as maintain business relationships through frequent interactions with customers as well as approve customer and bank transactions within authority limits.
- Ensure adherence to set limits for Teller and Vault cash levels and Maintain internal control standards as well as conduct regular checks on all processes to manage operational risk.
- Ensure compliance to the Anti-Money Laundering Act and Know Your Customer (KYC) policy and compliance with all Bank policies, procedures and regulations as well as compliance with all statutory bodies and requirements.
- Conducts regular checks on service delivery by maintaining agreed Turn-Around-Time service standards to achieve customer satisfaction to maintain performance standards.
- Markets the Bank’s products and services in order to expand the bank’s product reach and increase client base and Identify potential target markets in order to expand the Bank’s product reach and enhance profitability.
- Perform pre-audits to identify & mitigate operational risks and ensure ongoing adherence with compliance policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all security procedures are strictly followed and that Branch operations are sound.
- Provide relationship banking which is delivered in a timely, courteous and efficient manner.
- Provide coaching and training to team members to improve productivity and overall efficiency of the team.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly activity reports for the Branch to HQ.
- Business awareness and management skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels;
- Must have high integrity and must be a team player
- Must have excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
Qualifications and Experience;
- Degree in Business or Commercial field with at five (05) years’ experience in the Banking Industry OR Diploma in a Business or Social Sciences with at least eight (8) years’ experience in the Banking Industry.
- Must have good experience in sales and marketing of Banking products and services
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Banking and Financial Services (ZIBFS).
- Must have a clear understanding of current Banking Rules and Regulations
CLOSING DATE: 30.05.2018
ZambianMe.com is the leading website for jobs and skills in Zambia. Thousands of job seekers and recruiters use this website daily. Please subscribe and post your skills for free!!